Tuesday 29 November 2011

The blessings are new every morning

Many people have asked how we're doing, it sounds wrong to say great but we'd be lying to say we were terrible.  I struggle sometimes to move forward in life, I feel guilty at times when I live like nothing has changed.  I have to remind myself each day that God's peace is what brings joy into each day and that although we continue to live our lives, we never cease to pray for Hope.

I work hard at staying busy and have wonderful friends who have helped keep my calendar booked.  It's been wonderful to see Hope's name all over the city with Christmas coming.  We are constantly reminded that our little girl is coming and praying that she gets to stay for as long as possible.  We still cry at random times, tonight we were watching a documentary about lottery winners.  It seems like a safe movie to watch but we were very wrong, a scene of a family having an ultrasound made us both tear up again.  I'm learning that it's okay to cry, but that if I make it through a day without tears, that's okay too.

Each day comes with new blessings, we find joy in the smallest things these days.  I've learned to appreciate each and every gift and not let things pass unnoticed.  Thank you to everyone who has been the blessing, or brought the blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment