Friday 3 February 2012

30 weeks...10 weeks until 40!

Today officially marks 30 weeks pregnant for us.  I can't believe how quickly time has gone and how close we are to the end.  Next week we'll find out if they are going to induce me or not, this will give us a better idea of how many weeks we have until the end.  I'm feeling pretty nervous about the trip to Edmonton and trying not to dwell on it.

This weekend, Shawn has gone to Fernie with a friend to snowboard, and I have a friend from Ontario here for a visit.  It's a great distraction for us and keeps us busy so we don't have time to worry about the upcoming trip.  We're taking Sadie over to the zoo tomorrow, I want to spend as much time with her as I can, I'm already dreading the time we'll spend apart when Hope arrives.  Please pray for us as we await our trip to Edmonton next week.




1 comment:

  1. I'm in complete awe of your blog and your story of hope touches me. I rested my fears on a journey of hope as my husband and I lost our first pregnancy and I didn't know if we would ever be successful. Each month we waited and hoped for a little miracle and I had to believe that it would happen but each month that went by was harder and harder but we still had hope. I'm happy to say we welcomed a baby girl in November and nothing could quite describe holding her in my arms and knowing she was here and this was real.. I pray you get this moment with hope and you will hold her in your arms and will be able to enjoy her.. Hope it's worth holding on too. Praying for your little miracle <3

    ReplyDelete