Friday 6 July 2012

Sleeping Beauty!

Last night I went to bed at 8pm and slept until 7:30 this morning.  It was glorious and I feel like I could run a marathon today, I won't bother though.  I think I need to get to bed that early at least once a week to keep myself going and catch up on sleep.

Today I closed the UPS mailbox we had been using.  If anyone is planning to mail something to us, please ask a friend for our address or Facebook one of us.  Hope notes had stopped coming there and I figured it was safe to discontinue it's use.

Tonight is date night, we have a nurse and babysitter coming over to watch the girls.  Shawn and I are going out for dinner and a movie, I can't remember the last time we did this.  I'm praying the girls are angels while we're gone and don't cause too much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment