Tuesday 10 January 2012

Sadie the Supergirl!

Please pray for Sadie and I this morning as we head to the children's hospital.  Sadie is going to have her heart echo done and we're hoping for normal, clear results that don't show any abnormalities.  Shawn and I have both had scans done in the last 10 years and received normal results, this is a relief for sure!  

Please pray that Sadie won't be afraid or freak out while the test is being done.  She is usually a supergirl when it comes to doctors.  She likes to watch what they are doing and sit very still, this works out wonderfully when they are listening to her chest or looking in her ears.  I'm hoping today will have the same results!  The cardiologist said she would call me at home with the results, so I don't have to go back in to receive them, I'll let you all know as soon as we find out.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment