Hope's potassium was back up and dangerously high once again. They have stopped giving her any potassium, realizing this will likely make it too low. At that point they feel it will be easier to bring it up and make her heart more stable. She has been having irregular heart rhythms through much of today. Her chest tube held on today and is still working as far as they can tell. Her weight was up a lot, a sign of fluid retention. Tomorrow they will do an X-ray and make sure her lungs are not full of fluid again.
No news on the surgery or return to Calgary. Hopefully we'll get some information by tomorrow as we need to decide if we want to keep our Nanny for March and April. Please pray that we get some clarity in the next 48 hours that allows us to make the best decision possible.
Today Lincoln's mom, Sharla, came up from Calgary to visit. It was so good to see her and the kids and felt completely normal to have her in Edmonton. I miss my friends, I'm really looking forward to getting home to Calgary. More than that, I really want to get back to a place in life where I can have friendships and actually pour into others. I'm continuing to pray that God will get us back in our house as a family soon.