Hope did well through the night and appears to have full and equal function on both sides of her body. They have decided not to do an MRI at this point. If she starts to show signs of a stroke again, they'll do an MRI at that point. Hope's colour became poor again this afternoon and she's been a bit sweaty all day. They've decided to do an echo tomorrow and make sure her heart function is strong before the long weekend.
Hope will stay in ICE again tonight and they'll make a decision about where to move her tomorrow. We feel more relaxed with Hope here and are fine for her to stay as long as they feel it's necessary.
Please continue to pray for Hope's medical team as they look for answers to some of the weird things she's doing. Please also pray for our family as we balance our lives while my mom is back in the USA. We really appreciate having someone in the room each morning to wake up with Sadie. We know that my dad misses her like crazy though and are happy to share. Thankfully our friends are here as well and have been an incredible support with Sadie during the day. This would not be possible without the support we've received and we are truly thankful.