Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Jumping the gun??
I hate to post that surgery will be tomorrow, only to have to recant it once again! But, I am saying in faith, surgery is booked for tomorrow and we have signed the consent, and spoken directly to the surgeon. Hope is scheduled as his second case tomorrow and should be taken into the OR around 11am. The surgery will take around 4-5 hours, depending on how things look when they get in there. Would you join us in praying for our precious daughter, the surgical team and everyone else involved from 11-4 tomorrow? The next few days will be very stressful and will likely be full of a lot of ups and downs. We are going to need a lot of strength and endurance to walk through this time with Hope. The first 24 hours post surgery are most critical in her survival, so please continue to lift her up as we wait out these painful hours with her. We'll keep you posted as best we can in the crazy times ahead.