Monday 16 April 2012

Notes for Hope


We know that people around the world are praying for Hope and we appreciate it so much.  We want Hope to grow up knowing how many people prayed for her as she grew in the belly and after she was born.  Since we’re feeling so down right now, we thought it would be a great time to start working on something for Hope when she’s older.  For anyone that is willing, I’d like to make a scrapbook for Hope with notes from all the people that have been praying for her around the world.  To make it more beautiful, if anyone is willing to hand write a note and mail it to the Ronald McDonald House, we would be so grateful.  I would love to receive them as a source of encouragement to us, but it will also give me something to work on at night for Hope and feel like I’m doing something for her when I’m not with her. 

If this is something you’d be willing to do over the next two weeks, please write and mail the note to:
Shawn and Amy Koslowski #329
c/o Ronald McDonald House Northern Alberta
7726-107 St. NW
Edmonton, AB
T6E 4K3

Thank you in advance for helping us show Hope how her every breath was covered in prayer.

5 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!! - Annie in t.o. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Amy! I hope that things with Hope go better today, and that the Dr realises this little girl needs surgery Now!!
    I can't imagine how you feel, nor will I try. Be confident to know that other pray, write, talk about her, ask God to heal her, and be near her mom and dad! You guys look pretty warn out! BUT in a good way.
    Someday, when this stress, and concern/trial is behind you, I think it is a great idea to have notes to remind you of your huge trial...that God is working out.
    I doubt you will ever forget it, but Hope will certainly know that she was prayed for, and that she was important enough for all of us to take moments out of our day to pray.
    Am thinking that IF the Dr's don't move soon, we all need to pray and fast for her to have surgery. Just a thought. She is in need, and can't imagine the frustration now that you are experiencing.
    I know she needs you and Shawn as her advocate, so continue to press them for this.
    Great idea about the notes! Will try to get one to you, and your family out there!!!
    Praising God for what HE is doing behind the scenes! HE is faithful......

    ReplyDelete
  3. In church on Sunday our pastor brought up baby Hope in his prayer… I've never met you but I wanted to tell you that I'm praying for your family, and especially Hope. Your faith is an inspiration to me...
    I believe in a God of miracles, and I know that God is watching over you and baby Hope with every breath that she takes.
    Praying for you, may God give you strength and peace as you continue to trust him.Stay strong in the Lord and in His mighty power! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea..I have never met you but Melissa Raynor told me about you...we will be sending something in the mail...
    Prayers and lots of love.
    Rachel Thibodeau ( NB)

    ReplyDelete